Will Pay for this mod.

queenbee21283

removed

To clear things up I will be blunt every backpack for skyrim sucks. (no offense to the great modders bear with me one moment)

Not a single one of them is a working backpack. they all just increase your encumbrance and look nice on your avatar. (very very nice in the case of saber gear awsome models i kidd yout boots.)

For the sake of hardcore play, realism and sanity when sorting your inventory this is unacceptable.

As it stand skyrim is the only Bsoft game in 6 years to not have a working... useable.... container..... real backpack mod

Oblivion had one (note Oblivion author has given permission for her work to be ported)

Fallout had one

New Vegas Had one

Wheres the love for skyrim the one game that demands it most of them all?

All that being said i guess i will just have to do it myself its going to take me about 9 months before yall see it since ill be leaving for places with no phones no lights no motor cars but plenty of guns and minse will just be taking the needed assest with me to work on.

Not to mention i have to relearn the CK/CS and learn how to impliment it into skse. Oh well good project to keep my mind off getting killed.

Move along nothing to see here anymore go on shoo.

Edited by Black_Thorn

Plush Backpack

Sabre Gear Backpack this ones realistic for the game

typing backpack in search on the mod download page well bring up two pages on backpack content

Yes it will bring up 2 pages of shiny enchanted clothing, not working backpack containers that you can wear and have to drop to access.

Edited by Black_Thorn

I'm a little confused as to what you want a backpack to do other than store items? If that's it then you'd be looking at something along the lines of The Bag of Holding, which has a unique inventory; but you'd need to make it a wearable item with a maximum capacity.