Fallout: Storm Over The Mojave

Macman253

"You think I'm Brotherhood. You're wrong there. I'm with the Regulators, formerly with Rivet City." Jason lied. He didn't like lying, but it was necessary sometimes. "So I knew some Brotherhood people. They helped the average man. Nobody's perfect, obviously, but they didn't attempt mass genocide. You attacked first, you killed first, you started all of it. We could see the Vertibirds from there, after The Lone Wanderer and the scientists went to finish Purity. You tried to inject some sort of virus into the water." Jason played a little dumb to the details. Of course he knew that the virus, the FEV, was what made mutants in the first place, and that they had tried a new version that had later been destroyed by Lyons. But he said none of this.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Your brotherhood, don't lie..your stance shows training in power armor..you stand like you have weight on your shoulders. A city guard doesnt have that stance. Either way..you wanna kill me here.." He grabbed his defender and flipped it around into his hand and offered it to the man. " Make it easy...two to the heart one to the head." He said as he held it out to him.

"Were all killers, were all bad guys we are all responsible because it isnt War that never changes it humanity...If you seek to 'Regulate' the bad in the world by killing the bad people you might aswell put a bullet in your own brain-pan because you either die the hero or live long enough to see yourself become the bad guy."

"Regulators, GLF, Brotherhood, Enclave, NCR or Legion it doesn't matter your flag what matters is the people that represent it and we are the ones who represent it...The people that are truely seperate from that, from us...is these people here." He said loudly and then gestured to the onlooking civilians.

"You hate me but for what reason, a city guard wouldn't have the ferocity towards the Enclave like you do...Your a regulator and you want to make a difference...then do this..Shoot me then shoot yourself in the head. Or you can get your mind off the flag you were born under and start fighting for the right reasons because I will tell you this....no matter the amount you hate me I hate myself more..." He said firmly, his hand still outstretched with the defender in his hand, the weapon hummed with a full charge and waiting to be used.

Jason took the plasma defender into his hand, thinking hard. This was a bit of a complicated situation. He himself would shoot this man in the forehead without hesitation, but Greebo's morals dictated to give him a chance.

"i'm carrying 55 pounds of gear. Of course I have a weight on my shoulders." He said. "And every Capital Wastelander hates the Enclave, you've done to much to us for us not to." He added.

Jason walked along the streets of new vegas, after that last mission he needed some R&R. He'd heard some talk among some of the troopers about some place... "The Sodom". He'd probably missed the main attraction by now, but at least they'd sell a drink. Jason walked past an NCR trooper in the street, they saluted each other and went on their way. Jason opened the door to the Sodom, he walked in and saw two men one was handing a plasma defender to the other, the other took it. Jason watched it waiting for something to happen.

"So you are a caravanner then?" Kihlkov said, her interest perked. "Well, it really is great having variety in the club, the same old suit and tie gets boring." She said, her voice always sensual and inviting. She flirted with many men, even went as far as touching and kissing when Daniel was around, it was all part of her role in the Sodom, that, and she enjoyed the company of interesting partners. She looked when an NCR officer walked into the Sodom, he looked pretty high ranking, but very young. Turning back to Renato, she leaned closer to his, almost snuggling up (but not quite there), and said "So, what do you plan to do before your holiday ends hmm? get drunk, win some gambling matches and bed a nice girl or two? It's the usual Vegas Vacation." She said with a slight laugh.

Greebo retracted his hand, and simply scowled at the enclave man, his normally eternal cheer nowhere to be seen. Whistling between his teeth to get Diefenbaker away from the man, he stated,

"I personally don't care how tough you think you are, scumbag. You will not threaten my friend, myself, or anyone else in this town, do I make myself clear? I try and act friendly, give you a chance, and what do you do? You make THREATS towards my well being? I was going to simply let you be, but now you stay the hell away from me. Or I will PERSONALLY ensure your head explodes. You lost your chance." Greebo started walking, forcefully grabbing at his friend Jason and dragging him along behind him.

"Come on, old boy, lets go."

Jason wasn't done talking, which was quite a monumental event. And his anger was building. Guardian picked up on this and growled fearsomely at Jace.

"You've threatened Greebo. You've threatened the people here. I've made my decision." He pulled the trigger and fired the Defender, only to have Greebo grab him and pull him away at exactly the same moment.

He didn't see where the plasma bolt flew, whether it landed or not. He dropped the plasma defender to the pavement beside him. Maybe some local would make a pretty penny by selling it. That Enclave SOB shot back, Jason would drop him. He had long since put away the frag grenade, not that he was going to use it unless he ensured that only Jace was injured by it.

Edited by Flipout6

Jace's temper flared, he threatened noone. "I never threatened anyone here! You're friend came out with pistol drawn and hostile intentions! IF I was going to kill someone I would have shot you when you were fighting the ghouls." He said loudly, the speaker in his helmet crackling. He holstered his defender and turned away. "I was Enclave...I am not anymore...I took lives in service of a flag, I was a soldier..." He said solemnly.

Jason had a few more words to say.

"You can try and kill me with that grenade behind your back and that pistol on your hip but think of the civilians around you, and your friend next to you. You said that. You'd kill them if I attacked you. That's how I received it. Jason Rivers is my name. Now you know we're enemies." He said nothing after that, and let Greebo pull him off.

It seemed what was said about this place was true, it was definitely popular in any case. Jason looked around the room before going up to the bar "Get me a drink" he said to the bar tender, throwing him a few NCR dollars, before realising his mistake and changing it for caps "Damn, why does everyone here use caps?" he mumbled to himself, as the bar tender got him his drink "Thanks" he said to the bar tender" Edited by Brutii