The Elder Council Quest

RestitutorOrbix

Dear Giskard or TEC Team,

I just installed your TEC mod and I can't figure out who to talk to in order to begin the quest. I talked to Ocato and several councilors and get no quest dialogue. How do you do this adventure?

As a result of my character's past accomplisments, I have gotten a promotion, but I don't know how to proceed next. Who do you talk to? Thanks in advance for any clue!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let me help you out,,

you need to be atliest count before you can start the main quest,,

but if you wanna join the legion, you should go to the secound floor, go through the portal to "guild hall", then take the secound to on the right, the one with the sign: "department of justice" in there you should speak with the legionaire with out a helmet, who stands behind the counter.. (you need a infamy under 20 to join)

- you can also do taxcollecter quest, proced this way: go to secound floor take the same portal as above, then take the first door on the right, and speak with the lady in a green dress,,

for more information please watch this movie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ZU6E8uQJI

Dear Simon,

I can't get to the second floor to join the legion. How should I proceed?

Restutitor Orbis

let me help you out,,

you need to be atliest count before you can start the main quest,,

but if you wanna join the legion, you should go to the secound floor, go through the portal to "guild hall", then take the secound to on the right, the one with the sign: "department of justice" in there you should speak with the legionaire with out a helmet, who stands behind the counter.. (you need a infamy under 20 to join)

- you can also do taxcollecter quest, proced this way: go to secound floor take the same portal as above, then take the first door on the right, and speak with the lady in a green dress,,

for more information please watch this movie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ZU6E8uQJI

Restutitor Orbis

Let me see if I can get you into the area you need to go. I read where you said you opened the 2nd floor (locked door) with the console. If you go to that door again (do not go through it) but as you are faceing the door, turn left and there is a open entry with a ramp that goes up to the viewing area. Once you are there, there will be portals and I beleive you have the instructions from there on.

Good luck

Portpower

Dear Portpower,

I restored the game to before I used the CS unlock command and there is no ramp to the left of the locked door. Maybe we are talking about different doors. This one says "wooden door to the elder council chambers" and is on a small ramp a bit up from the first floor. There are only walls to the left and right. Will it not be unlocked until I am Count?

Restutitor Orbis

Let me see if I can get you into the area you need to go. I read where you said you opened the 2nd floor (locked door) with the console. If you go to that door again (do not go through it) but as you are faceing the door, turn left and there is a open entry with a ramp that goes up to the viewing area. Once you are there, there will be portals and I beleive you have the instructions from there on.

Good luck

Portpower

Restutitor Orbis

ok, you enter white tower, turn right, follow the corridor around, up to a unlocked door, once you get there you will see a guard to the right, in front of you is the locked door to the second floor (do not go through that door) but to the left is the ramp with a open entry. This leads up to the portals

Portpower

Dear Lalwende,

The door that Portpower is talking about is actually behind the locked door that I am talking about. If I use CS unlock, I can get past the first door and then make a left to the teleporters. However, I am trying not to cheat to get there. How do I get past the first door legitimately? Do I have to be Count first? Is there someone to talk to in order to obtain the key?

There is a door that will never be unlocked by TEC because it will trigger Thieves Guild Quest. You should try to find the place Portpower is talking about. I hope you will find it ;)

Archived