Hearth fire Cleared land

Deadredskittle

Clearing Hearthfire Land  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Use This Mod?

• Yes, It would work very well
    • Maybe, only if it didn't break with other mods
    • No, It's pointless

With the new and very popular Tundra Defense By Elderwind, people are constantly looking for new and cool places to build their outposts. And now Hearthfire is out (hopefully being patched too) It would be nice to have the areas around the heartfire homes cleared of random trees and large rocks. That way you could have your pretty home with your wife/husband and 2.5 kids, and still govern your very own fortress.

Now I consider myself to be completely retarded when it comes to making mods, as i have tried to learn modding and it never went anywhere. So I would like to request someone pick this idea up and carry on with it. And im well aware that there are mods that have changed the landscape of specific areas, specifically for use with the Tundra Defense mod, so this shouldn't be too time consuming for someone who actually knows what they are doing.

This Cap is using the mod that already removes the trees you've done, but I'v used paint to highlight the areas that need trees removed to make a rather "perfect" land plot for Tundra Defense

http://i46.tinypic.com/2wgy9o3.jpg