Weapon Animation

eprdox

Hi,

lets make this short. Sorry if this was already discussed, but I am not sure what else I should enter into the search to get information I need.

I was trying to modify 2hrattack3 (hunter rifle) animations for my mosin nagant sniper rifle since the bolt is made from two parts (one moves and rotates, the other just moves), and I can not get it working. After few hours, I decided to just erase the ControllerLink in the NiControllerSequence for the original bolt to see what it does. If I get it right, the bolt shouldn´t move in-game after that. But it did. So I tried one more thing, I reloaded the animation file from backup and changed the Interpolator for Weapon node to the very same interpolator as the ##HRBolt ControllerLink has. So now the whole weapon should move together with the bolt. And it does, sometimes. You see, in one shot the weapon body slides together with the bolt, but right in the next shot everything is reverted back to the normal animation, and then after few more shots the modified animation plays again and so on.

Anyone know what is causing this? Thanks for any reply.