2 Ideas for Fallout 3

TehProfileth

I have mainly 2 things that I want to have happen in Fallout 3 be it from mods or official patches.

#1: Make the game more like Fallout 2, by removing essential people, making chem addiction a actual problem rather than an a annoyance, make enemy difficulty not be scaled, drastically increase the number and type of weapons currently there is 2 shotguns (sawed off) 2 assault rifles 3 pistols and 1 smg, make more armors like I said before about weapons, have 2 buddies at the same time and with a perk go to 4 (dogmeat does not count), more full blown cities because there is basically megaton and rivet city, as well as drastically improving the view distance for people and objects because I can see that mountain 8 miles away but I still can not see that person up 100 feet away and other improvements that I can think of or that people make.

#2: A feature I want to have for immersion and fun be able to help a town or city expand and get more shops people and things, I felt sad that after all my help big town was still a doomed camp with only 5 people forever. Also were is everyone I have only seen like about 100 people in Fallout 3, how can nobody be having kids, over 200 freaking years just try imaging that.

Archived