The Big Hitter Mod

MrCooper2006

Theres the Vault team, the gloves, the hat, the bat, the ball.

Why cant we play baseball? Obviously not a full game, but even hitting the ball is impossible (ive tried)

What about just making a few targets or something, giving the ball and bat better physics and letting you actually hit the ball, with some power. Maybe you could have an NPC as the pitcher, or even one of the ball firing machines like they have in BoiShock. I tried hitting the balls as they came out but no luck, the swing of the bat is too slow.

Think this would be really nice touch - higher your strength harder you hit

Could also incorporate perks into it aswell.

Hitting the target gets you Xp?

• 2 weeks later...

"or even one of the ball firing machines like they have in BoiShock" and Fallout 3, for that matter (which I think you knew, based on what you said right afterward - just sounded funny, using Bioshock as your example).

Anyway, in addition to your ideas for this mod request, I think you should also be able to hit inventory-carried baseballs into the faces of your enemies with the baseball bat. Doubt this is possible (or, at least, would be very work-intensive), but it would be EPIC to carry around a sack full of baseballs and a bat... and defeat gangs of raiders by hitting baseballs into their faces. SPLATTER!! Muahahahahaha!!!

Archived