double xp requirements

ZealotTC

Like a lot of people I was thinking "damn that level cap, so annoying", so I read some threads on forums and actually what people seems to want is to be OP.

But if you look at it by level 20 if choose the +3 SP per level perk and find all the books and get the 2SP per book perk (hardcore, but some might do it) which is 25 books per skill so 50 sp for each of them, don't forget the perk that gives skill point as well and with enough intelligence most of your skill should be maxed out. Even if you don't do all that stuff you won't need many more level to be maxed out. Putting the game at very hard to solve the problem makes it just unrealistic because it takes to many shot to pop a head on weak target it makes the game boring AND I just learned that you get more exp.

But even with the hotfix for the difficulty exp it is not good enough, a double XP requirement mode even 2.5x or 3x would be nice for all the hardcore who wants to explore and keep leveling, stopping to level is like removing the main reason of playing a RPG. Level cap should be reached only when you realize there is not anyone left to kill.

Archived