Dual Wielding

MrCooper2006

If you can carry so many of the same weapon, why cant you fire two at the same time.

Id be happy with just pistols! Would have thought they would have incorporated this as it was missing from Oblivion too.

Hopefully this will be easier now than it was with Oblivion to mod.

Or two miniguns.. muhahah (would be hard to do that tho i guess)

Well for 3 reasons

#1 It would make the game so much easier to run around with dual sawed of shottys

#2 It is really not a matter of can you make it look like you are holding 2 guns and shooting twice as fast but a matter of it being not as cool or as realistic as you think it is.

#3 There is no sdk

Well for 3 reasons

#1 It would make the game so much easier to run around with dual sawed of shottys

#2 It is really not a matter of can you make it look like you are holding 2 guns and shooting twice as fast but a matter of it being not as cool or as realistic as you think it is.

#3 There is no sdk

Well #3 I expected we'll have to wait for an SDK

But with regards to unbalancing, you could always slow the rate of fire, increase the rate of damage (i.e amount of damage done TO the weapon from repeated firing) for dual wileding, and make it only possible for small arms.

You could hold a single pistol with 2 hands for icnreased accuracy, but then hold a pistol in each hand but suffer accuracy loss and power.

Seem fairer?

+ for this

as for the 3 reasons not to

1# you could have dual wielding affect damage and accuracy to decrease the boost. and it also eats up more ammo and weapons.

2# probably not, I leave that to the experts

3# I'm sure people can work around that. there was no SDK for Knights of the Old Republic and sequel either, yet you have some pretty damn impressive mods (think Sith Lords restoration project, Sith lords M<something> planet restoration, and KOTOR restoration project + Sleyheron planet restoration)

Archived