new weapon

trebor_armbreaker

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shorten the blade and you have a staff but this is a scythe isnt it ? great to use but i think they dont work in oblvion as well... best of luck anyways i really like this

Sheppard

shorten the blade and you have a staff but this is a scythe isnt it ? great to use but i think they dont work in oblvion as well... best of luck anyways i really like this

Sheppard

Well, considering there is already This and This, I think it is manageable as a scythe. Just need someone to make the designs in question as a mod.

I actually saw this yesterday, and I like it.

Since no one has said they are willing to do it, I will.

If someone has secretly started this, speak up here... or send me a pm.

In the pics BobSob2020 linked to, those scythes look like they were designed as a two handed sword. I'll build both versions, one as a staff and one as a sythe, and check them out. If they both work ok, I'll release both versions, in one mod. If I run into trouble, I'll give the meshes and textures to someone with more experience to finish them up.

May take me two or three days, depends what comes up in rl.

David

No problem, trebor_armbreaker...

I have already started. By the way, this is an excellent pic to work from. In my opinion, it strikes me more as a staff, than a scythe, so that's where I've started.