Aliens movie or Warhammer 40k

Redcor

Title says it all. I'm not sure what the future hold and what will be capable mod wise but a mod that adds an Aliens vs Colonial Marines from the "Aliens" movie would be killer.

A Warhammer 40k mod would be equally killer, the way it was meant to be played on pc, much like the table top game.

I would be surprised if the wheels are not turning in someones head to make these into legit games with the XCOM format.

I think that there is a great deal of possibility for both mods to be produced if the tools are made or provided for models and mapping.

A warhammer 40k mod is what I would love to see myself, add in a whole bunch of classes and tech research and you have an awesome load of potential for something like squad command, it really could turn the game into a massively complex and excellent thing!

I've been brainstorming on a game that was basically the marines from Aliens with the XCom gameplay, it'd make a great mod. In XCom you're the defender, what if the tables are turned and human are the invaders? The marines role could be securing overrun colonies like in aliens, except that the enemy doesn't need to be *just* aliens, there could be countless races with different properties and different tactics.