Fallout 3 Help

thesnake7422

can some one help me i am doing a quest "Those!" i got to find a dad an to find him i have to kill several fire ants say about 7 i haven't counted yet i am using a 10mm pistol a baseball bat very low healing medicine 12/15 bullets left an vault 101 security guard Armour i tried several times to survive but doesn't work can some help me?

Dad is inside the first house next to the shed

I suggest you level a little if your having difficulties or lower the difficulty level in the game options.

can some one help me i am doing a quest "Those!" i got to find a dad an to find him i have to kill several fire ants say about 7 i haven't counted yet i am using a 10mm pistol a baseball bat very low healing medicine 12/15 bullets left an vault 101 security guard Armour i tried several times to survive but doesn't work can some help me?

Well either this, or you could cheat and add some ammo or stimpaks to your inventory using the console commands :P

I guess you could even go over kill and go god mode.

In general, sounds like you went in way too soon. Better weapons, better armour and some very well-armed (Essential) friends would all help. A very nice thing about a lot of FO3's quests are that they are not time-critical - so you can back off, go level up some more, get better equipment, then come back without any problems.

IMO, the best possible way to deal with Fire Ants is at long range, because they are NASTY at close quarters - especially in groups.

BTW, You will find this site VERY helpful for the standard game:

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Portal:Fallout_3

Edited by 7thsealord