Signatures on Demand

Sniperwhere

Yes. Right click on the image, go to properties, and you should see a URL. Copy that and put it between the IMG tags.

Edit: And that will go into my gallery later.(my photobucket account is, well, slow for me. So, I guess I'll stick with my DeviantART gallery.) It's currently uploaded on an old forum of mine.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm.....I think I would like to Add myself to the list of Authors here......In time, I don't think I'm ready to be here with you guys yet.

I do have a question though, Can you guys recommend a site where I can find some good backgrounds to use for my sigs?

I already use Renders.com for my rendering needs.

- Raz

I've used google a few times but you do need to be specific of what you're looking for, yet keeping the key words(eg. sky wallpaper, this can vary anything from a game to a specific scene.) simple. Basically you should keep an eye on sites with good looking wallpapers to use as backgrounds, you've most likely used a few sites when getting your own desktop background.

I do the same as Sniperwhere a lot though. It's amazing how good looking pictures you can get by adding simple effects or filters to the sig.

woo thx DLC

i want to make my own sigs but gimp is too complicated for me :P imma try and get photo shop soon argh its gonna cost so much

Just to clarify this common mistake, Photoshop is no easier to use than GIMP. They're both complicated programs, and they both require time to learn. I know this because i have both.

Though i used GIMP for a year before i got photoshop, so I'm better with that. Thus I make my sigs with it.

If you want, i can provide a good amount of tutrials for GIMP(and photoshop, as well).

Sniperw. is right on the point.(Got myself both aswell, I'm better with photoshop tho. Photoshop has a easier to use layer management interface and several other goodies, but if it hurts your budget/you're not aiming pro, it's not worth it.) It took me a few months of time to learn all that I'm able to do with it now along with my schoolwork. Like everything else, this takes time to become good at and I still consider myself mediocre, got lots of room to improve.

Heh, just checked out a few rendering sites, but I still prefer to do my own rendering work. :sweat: I've never liked using other people's render work, or any work for that matter due to copyrights/watermarking etc. It's far easier if I simply build my work from scratch.

Sorry I meant to say Planet Renders......And to tell the truth I'm so new to this stuff that those simple little things like effects and filters don't seem to come out right.

I found that Deviant Art is a good site to get new stuff for my GIMP program....Although I've been wondering if there are any better sites for that kind of thing?

Ahh, I still haven't needed any additional ones than the basics I got with photoshop, so I haven't downloaded any addons apart from dds exporter.(Needed for Oblivion texture editing in photoshop.)

On that note, I just created myself a winter themed sig;

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e23/aa77/Elrainesigv15.jpg

Self rendered the pic of Asuka and added to a photo I took in the winter. Now I still need to play with the font and filters. :pinch:

Font and filters done. Just came from meeting my school nurse about my back, I'll need to rest with it a bit, but it should be fine in a few days.

Archived