Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Granted,... :teehee: but you have exam on Friday, before that Saturday, morning at 3:00.

I wish the soccer championship would be over now.

Wish granted, the sport ends. Look what you did....

I wish for an orange.

Wish granted but someone with the flu sneezed on it before you had it.

I wish I could work with Bethesda on a new Fallout game that was amazing and my name was branded on it forever letting the world know who helped make that game.

Granted, but you receive increasingly terrifying stalker mail from your "fans" well hidden in your fan post, because you are so popular.

I wish some one would tell me not to write those thing down here.

You're wish is already corrupted, you can't type either.

I wish for a new ac cable for my wii, HA, HA, HA, HA, ITS ALIVE, HA, HA, HA, its Alive :woot: ... I had to Push in the psu cable in a little and what do you know it booted. Lose wires.

It happened during a storm and it probably had a small surge. Strange that it works though. If it was fried :unsure:

You got it! Granted, you have not just a mere hammer, but a BANhammer! And guess who it bans first? lol :happy: YOU!

I wish for someone to come clean out my basement and fix the leak I think is down there. I don't wanna do it!!!!!! :verymad:

Wish granted, it grew because of Nuclear influences. As a result, a third arm grows out of your belly button with a mind of its own and starts beating you up.

I wish for a wishing well. (Ironic isn't it?)

Wish granted, it grew because of Nuclear influences. As a result, a third arm grows out of your belly button with a mind of its own and starts beating you up.

I wish for a wishing well. (Ironic isn't it?)

Granted you fall into the wishing well and people pelt quarters at you. :biggrin:

I wish for someone with excellent modding skills to make an item for me that works perfectly and is exactly what I wanted.

Seriously.

Granted, but ha-ha-ha the weapon is so "magical" that it doesn't appears on other screen than your own and it as the strange issue, that if wielded against an serous enemy it has to be dropped until combat ends.

I wish I had a the finest best butler in the world to do my daily housework for me. (I hate window cleaning especially)