Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Granted, but ha-ha-ha the weapon is so "magical" that it doesn't appears on other screen than your own and it as the strange issue, that if wielded against an serous enemy it has to be dropped until combat ends. 

I wish I had a the finest best butler in the world to do my daily housework for me. (I hate window cleaning especially)

Wish granted, but he literally stabs you in the back. It's always the butler isn't it?

I wish for a dark energy core.

Granted, but ha-ha-ha the weapon is so "magical" that it doesn't appears on other screen than your own and it as the strange issue, that if wielded against an serous enemy it has to be dropped until combat ends. 

I wish I had a the finest best butler in the world to do my daily housework for me. (I hate window cleaning especially)

Wish granted, but he literally stabs you in the back. It's always the butler isn't it?

Wish granted but it sucks you in and you're trapped in a universe and can only be spit out if you find someone to make a Mod for me!

Granted, but the core is instable and implodes as you hold it in your hands. (now, how do you clean up dark matter?)

I wish I had butter cream cake now.

Granted, but the core is instable and implodes as you hold it in your hands. (now, how do you clean up dark matter?)

I wish I had butter cream cake now.

Wish granted, you bake one but in the process, your house burns down...again. :biggrin:

I wish I had the portal guns off the portal universe. (Game.)

Granted but as actually clean them the window glasses burst tiny little shard. congratulations you have a free sight out of your empty window.

http://www.gif-paradies.de/gifs/nahrung/desserts/dessert_0001.gif

I wish I had brunch instead of breakfast.

Sure! I'll do it! And afterwards, ill fix the light fittings & any other handyman jobs you need.

Then I'll take your wallet :pinch:

Hey if you do all of that, you can have my wallet and I'll cook you a nice dinner too! :yes: Oddly enough I do need some light fixture work done too, lol

@BE- Granted, you are in the first row jamming to Muse when a mosh pit is formed and you are crushed in the process. Not very aMUSE-ing. :sad:

(hehe)

I wish for a night out on the town with a handsome gentleman to accompany me :wub:

(1st I like to tell you that I hate it what I'm doing next because I believe everybody has the right to some good times)

Granted, but again sorry, the guy is handsome, but not very nice and has very strange habits. ( he is more interested in computer games than in getting.... well use your imagination.)

I wish I hadn't done this to Netwit2008!