Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Granted, now I take it away.

I really, REALLY wish it wasnt so hot. 10:45 am its already 37 degrees.

I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE.

Granted, but it only feels like it because you lose your ability to recognize differences in temperatures. Eventually you'll die from hyperthermia/hypothermia

(And RZ, if the parts cost that much, I wouldn't be able to get them now, would I? :pinch: and I was hoping for a more creative answer :laugh: )

I wish my dog still had all of his teeth

Edited by Nysba

(Very well, creativity coming up.)

Wish granted, though now you must carry him/her to the top of the mountain every day and let it drink from the spring as you sing. And then, once you have done that for a year, you have to move to the top of the mountain and leave your dog in your house with free reign. You're only allowed to visit once every day for food, and that's it. You're also not allowed to take anything with you when you go to the mountain. Creativity delivered with a side of a movie reference.

I wish I had more free time to watch movies.

(Very well, creativity coming up.)

Wish granted, though now you must carry him/her to the top of the mountain every day and let it drink from the spring as you sing. And then, once you have done that for a year, you have to move to the top of the mountain and leave your dog in your house with free reign. You're only allowed to visit once every day for food, and that's it. You're also not allowed to take anything with you when you go to the mountain. Creativity delivered with a side of a movie reference.

I wish I had more free time to watch movies.

wish granted but you have to watch scarring movies like: cannibal holocaust

i wish my computer's graphics card wouldn't suck

Granted, but now it blows

(c wut I did thar? :D )

I wish I could get any games I wanted for Steam legally without having to do anything about it, such as paying and without having any bad consequences.

Edited by Nysba

wish granted but now your steam account was banned

i wish robco certified would work properly instead of having about 30 bugs in it

(lol I knew you'd do that...)

Granted, but the bugs were so hard to fix that they took out so much stuff that it's now totally useless.

I wish I didn't buy a PS3.

wish granted but now your steam account was banned

i wish robco certified would work properly instead of having about 30 bugs in it

(lol I knew you'd do that...)

Granted, but the bugs were so hard to fix that they took out so much stuff that it's now totally useless.

I wish I didn't buy a PS3.

granted but since you didn't buy a ps3 you bought a xbox720 that costs 8 times as much as a ps3 when it came out, and it gets better the 720 crashes and never works, you don't have warranty, and it causes your house to lose power.

i wish dawn of war 3 would come out already

Granted, but you can't buy it due to a recent law passed saying that you in particular are not allowed to purchase or play the game. Should you attempt to purchase the game, you will be shot. Should you attempt to pay someone to purchase the game for you, you will be shot. Should you torrent the game, your system shall be melted, then you will be shot.

I wish for less homework.

Granted, but you can't buy it due to a recent law passed saying that you in particular are not allowed to purchase or play the game. Should you attempt to purchase the game, you will be shot. Should you attempt to pay someone to purchase the game for you, you will be shot. Should you torrent the game, your system shall be melted, then you will be shot.

I wish for less homework.

Wish granted, but now you have all problems 1000x the answer length as before involving so much brain power you migraine almost instantly.

I wish for better internet connection. (For real)