Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Granted, now they only give it to Aircraft Mechanics who work at GAM.

I wish for a pizza thats poisoned, been dropped on the floor and served on a poisoned plate. And someone stole it.

Corrupt that! HAHA!

wish granted but you get the pizza back :teehee: :tongue:

i wish you would answer my question on if you were expecting me to say "but it was counterfeited"

Edited by hollowman125

Granted but as soon as you take it from it's delivery container, it melts.

I wish for a big, gooey slice of chocolate cake.

Granted, all the goverments of the world team up to cut an entire landmass out and shrinkray it to the size of a basketball. This causes the earth to lose its place in the galaxy. So you enjoy your mini continent while we all freeze.

On the plus side, we get a lovely view of saturn from here. :P

I wish i could sleep. And i dont care for nightmares. Sleep must be for the full night and i cant sleep in.

Edited by CommanderCrazy

Granted: because of a magical buff, you always get a full night's sleep, and never sleep in again! You also have to confine yourself to the exact same routine every day, so that you get this perfect sleeping schedule.

I wish all PC games would play on Linux.

Granted, as I also use Linux, I shan't screw you over too bad on this one. Unfortunately your Linux machine decides to implode when you find out this new information.

I wish for the new Black Ops map pack because I'm too lazy to go get the MS points to pay for it. It also can't mess up my Xbox in any way shape or form, or get me banned, or anything along those lines. Nothing bad involving my Xbox, the game, or the map pack. Yep.