Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Granted, but you find out the hard way.

(Actual explanation: A creeper is a creature in Minecraft that has been given a few dubious names, including a reference to a male reproductive organ it slightly resembles. And when they get too close to you, they explode. They're the original trolls of Minecraft, and they come pre-programmed to destroy your hard work... especially sand castles. Stupid physics.)

I wish everyone on earth bought a copy of Minecraft. They need to feel the 16-bit (8-bit?) love.

EDIT: I got ninja'd.

So... instead...

It's not near as addicting, but only because the game is now utter rubbish and you decide to go live in a cave for the rest of your life because everything you knew and loved is now a complete and utter lie, much like the cake.

Still keeping with that Minecraft wish.

Edited by RZ1029

thanks Rev, that actually makes me feel better

@ RZ granted but you spend all your life deciding what to use your wishes on, then you die without using one

wish I could fly

Granted, unfortunately you forgot about the ability to land as well, so you continue to float up and up and up until you reach the outer atmosphere and breathing becomes impossible. Then you pass out and your head explodes, in that order.

I wish I could fly and land.