Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Granted, however functional, they are not.... and then they burst into a very small, controlled flame that spreads absolutely nowhere and is actually quite cool to the touch, defying every last law of science as it simply sits there and burns forever.

I wish something like that could really happen.

You, my friend, have the fortune of me granting your wish. However, your wish was so reprehensibly vague that I have decided to grant your wish for a million spiders to be crawling all over you as they simultaneously burst into flames while tap-dancing in spiked boots across your skin while you sink to the bottom of the ocean in your crippled submarine which has a limited supply of oxygen left and no way out as the pressure would crush you instantly.

I wish I was slightly less... morbid.

Granted, but you spend the rest of your days in a straightjacket, gleefully bouncing off the walls in your padded cell while singing the soundtrack from every Disney movie ever made.

I wish it would stop snowing!

Granted, but the ice is still there. You slip and break your neck for having wished for the snow to stop. Careful what you wish for.

I wish I could find some good Dvorak keyboard training.