Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Granted, but it hits [/i]everything[/i] within 30 miles of your house before dissipating.

I wish I could visit LordFrostcraig in the, um, "pyso" ward.

Stalker. :P

Granted, but you can never sleep again and get so exhausted, you go into a permanent coma.

I wish I was out of the "pyso" ward and that I was able to handle Skyrims awesomeness when I played it again with no bad things happening to me, around me, or the game when I got back home.

Granted, but because the game is that awesome it breaks your computer thus you are not able to play

wish i could marry my girl already

Granted, but she starts acting like the one chick Quagmire from Family Guy married, and says she'll kill herself if you leave the house.

I wish that my computer could handle the awesomeness of Skyrim. (I'm going to get it for my 360 though, because my computer is nearly 7 years old by now. Its good enough to play Oblivion on High with 20 FPS in the Battle of Bruma though ;D

Granted, but because the game is that awesome it breaks your computer thus you are not able to play

wish i could marry my girl already

Granted, but she starts acting like the one chick Quagmire from Family Guy married, and says she'll kill herself if you leave the house.

I wish that my computer could handle the awesomeness of Skyrim. (I'm going to get it for my 360 though, because my computer is nearly 7 years old by now. Its good enough to play Oblivion on High with 20 FPS in the Battle of Bruma though ;D

Ha ha I thought of that after I posted the wish.

Anyways, granted your computer can handle it, but your 360 can't now, red brick.

Wish the rain would just stop already

Granted, but it takes massive amounts of energy and only travels up to four minutes per travel (in both directions, though!).

I wish I knew where to find a working copy of Doom 3 (or how to use this one on my Windows Vista computer).