Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Granted, but unfortunately all the employees at Bethesda quit, and then sued for their rights to all the games, which was won by them. Now, it's just you and the new intern, Steve, from marketing.

I wish for something more productive to do.

Granted you are so productive that it consumes you life force and you stress out of existence, welcome to the Void!

Wish to have some A1 sauce

Granted, but you can't find all your good textures, so your stuck with just the one that looks like carpet.

I wish I could get Skyrim and Battlefield 3 in a bundle for $2.00.

Edited by Dicecaster

Granted, but that draws attention away from this game.

I wish pirates and ninjas could consider each other equals, and that I knew what the reason for this :psyduck: is (I know that's technically two wishes, go with it).

Edited by Dicecaster

Granted pirates and ninjas are best friends and hang out on the weekends when not working because you wished for it, but they get tired of not being able to kill each other and turn against you so they could not be equal anymore.

I wish for even more emoticon options

Granted, but that draws attention away from this game.

I wish pirates and ninjas could consider each other equals, and that I knew what the reason for this :psyduck: is (I know that's technically two wishes, go with it).

So? That means that I will win!!! :facepalm: :P

Granted pirates and ninjas work together and declare war with the magical flying dragons.

I wish someone would just win this game forever already.

• 2 weeks later...

Granted, but it wasn't a legal release *ghgh* Captain, another ACR owner, shall we move in? Roger, you have a go, sergeant.*ghgh*.

I wish I were better at making text that conveyed the meaning of white noise/static.