Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

What are you trying to do and what's going wrong, MHM? Maybe I can help.

As for Site Bot's real identity just wait and see if he says anything like this, then I think we can guess:

"Retraction: Did I say that out loud? While it is true you are a meatbag, I should refrain from addressing you as such."

"Explanation: It's just that... you have all these squishy parts, master. And all that water! How the constant sloshing doesn't drive you mad, I have no idea...""

I wish I had an HK-47 as my personal droid...

Meatbags. ;D

For Your question: I am making a sword, I did the mesh and all the texturing (everything with blender - first question: I have to insert am image to texture my mesh. Does it already has to be the .dds?) and I wanted to place it somewhere with the CS, but when I opened it, I couldnt see the mesh there...then I tried to open it with nifscope and I couldnt see it there too... What causes this issue?

For your wish: granted, but it explodes...

I wish for better reasons to corrupt a wish..;D

Hmm. Hard to say. It should be a .dds file before you export as a .nif file, though.

Why don't I make up a picture tutorial for you? I'll make and texture

something and show you from Blender to in-game. Would that help?

Granted, now if you fail to corrupt a wish Site Bot will hunt you down. http://www.greensmilies.com/smile/smiley_emoticons_scared.gif

I wish I could think of something to wish for.