Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Wish Granted, but the Eraser happens to have a Neutron core in the center (A teaspoon of the substance in a neutron core weighs several trillion tonnes)

I wish, I wish I didn't buy C&C 4 Tiberian Twilight (The Last Word in the Name is a fabulous analogy in my opinion).

Can't be denied, against the rules of the game :tongue:

Your wish is granted, welcome to being a wage slave for the rest of your life like most of the rest of us.

I wish that there were better shows on TV.

Granted, no more school, but sadly no viable job skills either. So now you are Puny Ancus' rival beggar, trolling for change to help you afford to get your GED study guide! Yikes, lol

I wish the defrag on this external harddrive would be done already! :verymad: It's been over 6 hours on a measly 89 GB drive!

Ooops! We posted at the same time Darke, so on to you :smile:

Granted but your TV blows a picture tube, so now you have to try and peek in the neighbor's window to watch his, get caught and arrested for being a peeping Tom and now have to watch all those good shows with your buddies down in Cellblock 4!

My wish stays the same. There ain't that much defragging to be done on an 89 gb drive! :confused:

Granted, but after you defrag it, it breaks.

I wish that the Imperial City guards would stop commenting on my muscles, I'm a man!

LOL thats ok Netwit, I liked your answer better :wink:

Warlord, your wish is granted. But now instead of commenting on your muscles they are commenting about your butt.

I wish that my tv screen hadn't blown up. I can't afford bail!

Wish granted, it didn't blow up, but your ceiling caved in.

I wish the Imperial City guardsmen stopped commenting on my ass now. I'd like them to say how Pro I am actually.