Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Wish granted, but the last time you snaped at a human's neck, you were so starved for blood that you didn't paid attention at the kind of your victim : it was a monk and he escaped from your bite with his holy bible... eternally fixed now at your fangs. :blink:

I wish I could have a nice girl phone-call today (for improving my non-native bad English) :sweat:

LOL @ ^^ That'll make it easier to read I guess!

Granted MR. Fifoo! But she has worse English than you, so you're right back where you started from, lol :teehee:

I wish I wasn't about to have almost 40 finals to grade! :blink:

OOOooo! so mean!

Your wish GRANTED! But your main lens is replaced by the wrong strength, so instead of seeing stars, you now see only the dust in your room!

I wish for a relaxing spa day complete with massage! :happy:

Gormonk loves to mangle words, lol!! "Pyromaniac" one who loves to set fires. So with all those hairy legs, I smell burnt hair in the mix someplace, lol!

Granted CC! You get a nice steaming, rich coffee, only it's too hot and burns your tongue, so now you can't taste it :tongue:

I wish for a trip to Hawaii for vacation! (especially since all my students horned in on my spa day! :confused: )

Wish granted, but the pilot gets the course wrong & you end up landing in Peru.

You then get attacked by giant black cats. (Matthew Reilly - Temple)

I wish that I could get hit by a freak storm.

Awww man! I just can't catch a break on this relaxation thing, lol

CC- wish GRANTED! You get hit by a freak storm, now you are a freak with a black eye! :blink:

oops! I almost forgot my wish!

I wish my dog's stomach would stop rumbling so loudly I keep thinking someone is sneaking up behind my computer chair! :huh: