Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Granted! You now have coffee EVERYthing, bread, eggs, meat, chips you name it! Thus you go into massive caffeine overload, find Keanumoreira and his homocidal thoughts/gestures....the two of you fight, because he's still holding a grudge. There is bloodshed of epic proportions, many innocents have coffee overdoses.......it just ain't a pretty sight at all. And to think, it all started with one benign wish for a cup of java, rofl!! :pinch:

I wish I could shake these homocidal tendencies passed on to me by Keanumoreira. I.....don't....want.....to KILL him.....arrrrrgh!! :wacko:

:wink:

Granted! You now have coffee EVERYthing, bread, eggs, meat, chips you name it! Thus you go into massive caffeine overload, find Keanumoreira and his homocidal thoughts/gestures....the two of you fight, because he's still holding a grudge. There is bloodshed of epic proportions, many innocents have coffee overdoses.......it just ain't a pretty sight at all. And to think, it all started with one benign wish for a cup of java, rofl!! :pinch:

I wish I could shake these homocidal tendencies passed on to me by Keanumoreira. I.....don't....want.....to KILL him.....arrrrrgh!! :wacko:

:wink:

LOL, i'm like a virus; wait a minute....

Wish granted, now you have suicidal tendencies. :P

I wish I could turn anything I wanted into gold with the simple touch of my finger, but only when i wanted that thing to convert to gold.

Granted! You have real Peruvian coffee, but it comes with a whole family of Peruvians, lol Now where will they all sleep and how will you feed them? Plus they want some of that good coffee :tongue:

I wish I was already packed for vacation! :sad:

Wish granted, but you accidentally pack a toy gun, and security at the air port has you arrested, that or your car breaks down in the middle of no where if your traveling by land.

I wish I was the smartest person on this planet.