Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Not a problem. Too bad you didn't think to cover any inherent issues regarding personnel. Unfortunately it's all manned by monkeys who have been trained to use AK-47s by the Russians in order to invade your space station and take it over. They killed the former crew and are now manning it. Also, I was generous, and added a space laser. Which is now under Russian control, nice job.

I wish I had a really nice, new car, with no mechanical issues, no design flaws, no electrical issues, and gets 80 miles per gallon, it is given to me free, is bulletproof, explosive proof, meteor-proof, and rated to withstand a nuclear blast, in addition to having a coffee maker and a mini-fridge, both of which are in perfect condition and the coffee maker has a no-spill cup with it too, also in perfect condition. Good luck.

Granted, but now there's an elephant in your house.

I wish for a tank that I own, complete with weapons and ammunition, having no mechanical or electrical faults, gets 80 miles to the gallon, is bulletproof, blast proof, meteor-proof, can withstand nuclear blasts, and has a coffee maker and a mini-fridge, both of which work perfectly and dispense delicious food on command. It also needs to have a security system that will only admit me by using a fingerprint/retina scan combination to verify identity. It also checks for a pulse on the fingerprint before opening.