Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Now there's sheep burgers instead!

I wish for a big juicy lump of lamb roast that's not poisoned or mouldy or having any adverse effects to me.

EDIT: Cant get stolen or fall onto the floor either. And no falling onto the roof or walls. :P

wish granted but it falls on the ground outside your house :P :teehee: :turned:

i wish the sheep thread would stop being like this: "commander we killed all sheep, destroyed all ships, destroyed the home world, killed the sheep master, and have 20 years of lamb roast and we only lost one tiny screw"

and i wish that you can have 2 wishes in one comment

Edited by hollowman125

Granted, now you are super sensitive to the heat, and live in the sahara desert.

(you know what? Your wish about the sheep thread is granted. Seriously. I will work on something surpriseful in the morning)

I wish to know if there'll be a lost planet 3.

EDIT: there has been lower than 12 degrees here. Its gone into the -10 range before.

Edited by CommanderCrazy

Granted, now you are super sensitive to the heat, and live in the sahara desert.

(you know what? Your wish about the sheep thread is granted. Seriously. I will work on something surpriseful in the morning)

I wish to know if there'll be a lost planet 3.

EDIT: there has been lower than 12 degrees here. Its gone into the -10 range before.

wish granted but now that you know they abandon it and work on dance dance mario XD

and wow i thought it was cold were i live O.o

also thank you commander :)

Edited by hollowman125

Well, I'm going to translate you thinking it was cold there into a wish for warmer weather.

So... granted. But, now it's a balmy 130 degrees year-round. Good luck with that. Also, I'll make my sheep slaughter much less one-sided, and include some ground combat. It's much more interesting than nuking them from orbit.

I wish for dinner... except it has to taste good, it must remain in my hands until it has been consumed, it will not magically spoil as I go to eat it, it is not spoiled, it tastes good, comes with a delicious red wine that isn't spiked, and is all delivered to me on a non-lethal silver platter by a non-murderous individual who also knows how to make a nice baked Alaska for dessert, and does, which also tastes delicious and doesn't harm me in any way shape or form, barring a minor stomach ache for eating too much. Thankee.