Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Well, I'm going to translate you thinking it was cold there into a wish for warmer weather.

So... granted. But, now it's a balmy 130 degrees year-round. Good luck with that. Also, I'll make my sheep slaughter much less one-sided, and include some ground combat. It's much more interesting than nuking them from orbit.

I wish for dinner... except it has to taste good, it must remain in my hands until it has been consumed, it will not magically spoil as I go to eat it, it is not spoiled, it tastes good, comes with a delicious red wine that isn't spiked, and is all delivered to me on a non-lethal silver platter by a non-murderous individual who also knows how to make a nice baked Alaska for dessert, and does, which also tastes delicious and doesn't harm me in any way shape or form, barring a minor stomach ache for eating too much. Thankee.

wish granted but it turns out the silver platter is actually has mercury in it

i wish my headphones weren't garbage

Granted. They're actually radioactive.

(Also... how is mercury NOT covered under the 'non-lethal platter' part?)

I wish I knew Spanish. I hate studying, stupid required classes that have nothing to do with what I'm actually studying.

wish granted now you just have to learn about 12 different languages in 24 days :D

i wish the sheep war thread had its own sub-forum

Edited by hollowman125

wish granted now you just have to learn about 12 different languages in 24 days :D

Granted, but it will cause everyone to go there and skip everything in the Lounge, leaving it deserted. Eventually the Lounge will completely die out and the sheep wars will wither away also.

I wish I could get the new parts I want for my computer within 5 minutes.

Granted, but it will cause everyone to go there and skip everything in the Lounge, leaving it deserted. Eventually the Lounge will completely die out and the sheep wars will wither away also.

I wish I could get the new parts I want for my computer within 5 minutes.

granted but the hard drive contains over 40 trojans and 12 root kits

i wish there were more mods on dragon age origins nexus :sad:

oh and your wish is granted rz1029 but swats raids and takes it away :D

Edited by hollowman125