Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Granted! But now your vehicles are fubar instead :(

like mine :P

I wish almost every vehicle in our family would NOT be on the fritz right now!! :verymad:

GRANTED, however, they would be on the blink instead.

I wish: an Oblivion style Game i could buy and play, rendered with DX11, high resolution textures, skyrim style mechanics, morrowind style RPG, elder scrolls lore, shader model 5 and Bunny Smooches.

umm WTF but granted... you mannge to get it installed but the disk smashes before you could make an iso and securerom is B**** and wont let you use a no disk patch

i wish for 4 dots placed on every qwerty keybord... and if you count the dots....... :tongue:

Granted, but the trend continues and eventually all keyboards are in braille. Unfortunately they aren't raised and even blind people can't read them, rendering all keyboards useless dot making devices.

I wish I had mr. Miagi from the karate kid to do that thing where he makes pain go away.

Granted, the pain goes away... to your [insert sensitive limb].

I wish: SecuRom would turn to SeCuRoM (stylish baby!!!... sort of)

granted, but now it is a horrible disease that kills you when you walk 3 steps by painfully melting every bone in your body. Also, you have it. And you're standing in the middle of a wildfire.

I wish I didn't sweat as much, but still retained a normal body temperature when exercising.