Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

O'tay granted but it has missing meshes and textures and the story line is not finished ...

Me wishes I could take the this granted wish back!

Granted! You take back the wish, and it in turn takes you! Now you are missing :blink: Silver wheeeeere aaaaare yooooou?? :tongue:

I wish for spring, plain and simple!

Netwit2008 Sorry Granted it is there ....

the weather has only one colour it is Grey weather with occasional rain ... and then again more grey and then a bit more rain and then even more grey... like here. I wish for other weather than dark grey.. may be green sky for a change yes, that's it. I wish for green sky for a change .

Edited by SilverDNA

when the sky is green, that means hail is coming . . . usually a tornado somewhere in the area, or likely to occur
<br>Wish granted then.<br>I wish my date tonight goes great!!!

Granted! But now your Recruiter makes you workout even more than before because you are not sick. Now you get sick of not being sick!

(Oorah Krimzin for joining - HM3)

wish i didn't have to wish for something

Granted, you just wished for intensive training. Get on the deck!! Now get up!! Too slow, get back down! One hundred 8-count body builders!!! Sprint to that corner!! Bear crawl back!! Lol

I wish getting IT'd would be as enjoyable to me as it would my drill instructor.