Need Advice

Genjou

guys what kind of texture mod should i use everytime i use custom skins like CBBE i get CTDs and UNP also along with high resolution texture road house armours swords :facepalm: each...... installing non texture mods like better vampire doesnt cause CTDs :unsure:

This is my Spec

Intel® Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz

ATI Redeon HD 6670 1gig DDR 5

Memory 8gig

have the latest driver update along with DirectX

guys what kind of texture mod should i use everytime i use custom skins like CBBE i get CTDs and UNP also along with high resolution texture road house armours swords :facepalm: each...... installing non texture mods like better vampire doesnt cause CTDs :unsure:

This is my Spec

Intel® Core™ i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz

ATI Redeon HD 6670 1gig DDR 5

Memory 8gig

have the latest driver update along with DirectX

I think if you really want to run super-duper high-res texture mods you should either increase your VRAM (so buy a card with at least 2GB) OR cut down on the number of mods that ADD extra objects to the world, thus reducing the load. By which I mean super high res textured armors & swords + (for example) warzones loading a large number of actors using those textures in a given cell = welcome to CTD city on entering cell.

im not into adding a super high texture man -.- it just that i want to install CBBE or UNP with out a Crash and play peace and add some of a little texture