Arena

Deathant2

Oh someone wants another round, more septims for me :biggrin: Thor re-enters the arena and sets his eyes on flogging again >:( as the gates open.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh so you want to play dirty aye, thor then cloaks himself with an invisible spell 100%, and then activates the Ultimate Life Detect spell and starts swinging at Flogging >:( .

Thor tries something, i use my Ultra soul trap and knocks Flogging unconscious with my uber Edit Axe, HA, Got ya. Its a super hacked soul trap and can get souls even when unconscious.

Thanks for the Soul :biggrin:

Robert immediately notices Thor, when he enters the arena. "I don't like the looks of that guy, he's way too invincible." says Robert. " I'm gonna show him what invinsible realy means. And it means pain for Thor!"

Slowly Robert raises his axe above his head, and puffs into the direction of Thor. He tries to hit him from above with the axe.

:verymad: Thor Then Goes invisible and uses his Ultra Hacked soul trap and then ducks, then i slash Johny Obliv from the side using my axe. :thanks: for the soul.

jumps out of the crowd, enters the console, and kills everyone, one by one, then creates alot of copies of myself so you cant tell them apart

then enters the testinghall and hides in an unfindable spot