alternative starting uninstall

Carmelious

So I installed this mod. It works nice, but it disables anything dragon about the game. There are no dragons, and even with the console I can't spend dragon souls to learn Shouts. How do I disable this mod?? even if I uninstall it with NMM I still don't have dragons.

I thought I could simply disable the mod, then creating a new character but with keeping all the item-quest-level-perks data. Is it possible?

What do I have to do?

I've looked at the mod page, and it states

The main quest is disabled by default, but if you want to play it anyway, you have to delete the file Data/Scripts/QF_MQ101_0003372B.pex. After character creation you will be asked if you sided with Stormcloaks or Imperials, which after a while will trigger the beginning of the Main Quest (talk to Gerdur or Alvor).

Sounds iffy. But don't the dragons start appearing with the advent of the main quest? So you could try the above to start the main quest, which will lead to a dragon attaching the tower, which will lead to alduin resurrecting dragons and them appearing everywhere.

I've looked at the mod page, and it states

The main quest is disabled by default, but if you want to play it anyway, you have to delete the file Data/Scripts/QF_MQ101_0003372B.pex. After character creation you will be asked if you sided with Stormcloaks or Imperials, which after a while will trigger the beginning of the Main Quest (talk to Gerdur or Alvor).

Sounds iffy. But don't the dragons start appearing with the advent of the main quest? So you could try the above to start the main quest, which will lead to a dragon attaching the tower, which will lead to alduin resurrecting dragons and them appearing everywhere.

Thanks, I came up with this, but this is relevant only if you create a new character. And I can't seem to activate the main quest through console