The next dlc is Skyrim: Dragonborn

nenina

If it actually is called "Dragonborn", it gives me hope that it might introduce a storyline they sort of hinted at that I'd love to see them do: a second Dragonborn. It opens up a lot of possibilities story wise and can conclude some of the subplots that kind of fizzled out, like having to choose between the Blades and Paarthurnax. If you're not willing to kill Paarthurnax, maybe the Blades will rally behind a Dragonborn who is. Plus with the Dark Brotherhood storyline where the Emperor is killed, it could open up a storyline of this second Dragonborn using their dragon blood as a claim to the throne.

Of course, that seems too much to realistically hope for. Most likely, it'll be a self-contained DLC like Dawnguard that doesn't depend on the choices you make throughout the main game.

That is a VERY interesting idea...I like it, if so this would open up some very interesting conflicts, and it would really mess with the player as regards their power.

it would also make sense, considering that there might be dragon mounts who else are we gonna fight up in the sky besides other dragons and maybe silt striders...