BOSS Reporting Dirty Edits

StayFrosty05

I would like some help. Is it safe to do a cleaning of the dirty edits by using TES5Edit_3_0_24_EXP and following the Wiki guide step by step?

The following list is from BOSS. These warnings appeared when the 1.8 patch came out, but I'm still using version 1.7. Which are safe to clean?

Update.esm Active

Contains dirty edits: 50 ITM, 1 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. (Cleaning guide)

Dawnguard.esm Active

Contains dirty edits: 591 ITM, 82 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. (Cleaning guide)

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev}}

HearthFires.esm Active

Contains dirty edits: 163 ITM, 11 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. (Cleaning guide)

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm Active

Contains dirty edits: 4 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. (Cleaning guide)

Supreme Fog.esp Active

Contains dirty edits: 4 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. (Cleaning guide)

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp Active

Contains dirty edits: 8 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. (Cleaning guide)

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Just a quick question again (cause no one answered),If prior mods such as wars in skyrim , sounds of skyrim or maybe the unofficial skyrim patch have corrupted my savegames a cleaning procedure will make my savegames like I were playing a vanilla without mods till the point where I installed mods ? As for the video tutorials I can wait but It would also be extremely nice if someone that knows the exact procedure could do this for me via teamviewer ?

So if my ctd source is situated in my savegame I can give up fixing it ?

If I only knew the source of the problem.

judging by this error log are my ctds related to masterfiles not cleaned mods or a damaged savegame with fragments of prior installed wars in skyrim / sounds of skyrim / uskp ??

[None].ObjectReference.EnableNoWait() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].LightingBall.OnUpdate() - "LightingBall.psc" Line 79

[10/24/2012 - 09:21:53AM] error: Unable to call EnableNoWait - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[10/24/2012 - 09:21:53AM] error: Unable to call EnableNoWait - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

stack:

stack:

Edited by DiaBLoW666