Azura's Star

kwikluck

• 1 month later...

Got three ideas for this artifact :

the first one was the same as yours

the second one was slightly different, in that you can capture multiple souls inside the star, but every souls you capture, even petty ones, turn into grand souls inside the star.

And the third one, my favorite :

You cannot trap souls inside azura's star anymore.

Instead you charge it with other soulgems, be it petty, greater soulgems (but not grand, that would be stupid), just like every other enchanted item.

Then, when it's fully charged, you can use it once and you get a filled grand soulgem added to your inventory, or a black one if you've got the black star., and then you have to charge it again from zero.

Of course, the smaller the soul, the more you need to charge it completly (like 20 petty, but only 2 or 3 greater)

This way, it's not a soulgem with unlimited uses anymore, but a soulgem portable factory.

Lets make a Azura's Star into a Throwing Star and if it Kills a NPC or Creature it Fills with that Soul.

:hurr:

I hope someone would do something to Azura's Star. (Not Black Star, It's good as it is.)

But Azura's Star tends to get (petty), no matter what.

Making it able to "combine" smaller souls into grand ones would be really nice, but it'd take some scripting to make it work.

What about making Azuras Star just hold charges, if you kill a petty creature it yields a certain amount of charges obviously (translated into the soulgem size and so on) and azuras star can hold infinite charges or at least a very high amount, so you could walk around killing stuff with soul siphon all day and azuras star would get charged up with every kill, this would make it perfect for high lvl players that have to recharge their weapons often and obviously for enchanting as well.

---> THIS is an awesome idea I just realized :-)

• 2 months later...