Question about the size of a cell

CorporalHicks

Hi guys! I am new to the modding involving editing the landscape so I have 2 questions about that. I started making my stronghold but I started doing it as part of the vanilla cell. I am doing this because I saw that other modders already done it. I am afraid its possible the stronghold to become too heavy for this cell. I mean there is other stuff in it, which is part of the vanilla game and on top of that will be my whole stronghold. I think this will crash either the game or the creation kit from some point later on when I add more stuff. Is this a problem or it's not a big deal to build on the vanilla cells instead of doing a separate cell and building my fort in it and then moving it to the game world, then to make some simple fort objects with a door, walls etc, so I can enter through the door and teleport to the main stronghold cell? Should I worry about that, or to continue to work on the vanilla cell?

And my 2nd question - depending on the answer of my first question, if I have to move to my new "empty" cell - how do I move all the stuff I already made to brand new cell without starting from scratch?

EDIT: Oopps I guess I posted in the wrong section :unsure: Sorry about that :wacko:

Thanks in advance!

Edited by CorporalHicks