Small Request: Scope on Hunting Rifle.

thesurvivalist

Yes, we have a very nice sci-fi sniper rifle in game already, but the hunting rifle really needs a scope. I mean, come on, what was Bethseda thinking?

I'm a hunter, and I can tell you that no one is going around with no scopes on their bolt actions these days.

Would it be very hard to put a scope on the hunting rifle?

Yes, we have a very nice sci-fi sniper rifle in game already, but the hunting rifle really needs a scope. I mean, come on, what was Bethseda thinking?

I'm a hunter, and I can tell you that no one is going around with no scopes on their bolt actions these days.

Would it be very hard to put a scope on the hunting rifle?

Not to mention the hunting rifle has no iron sights mounted on it! How do you aim? :confused:

Iron sights would be nice, but I think the scope was left off the hunting rifle to differentiate it from the Sniper Rifle. I think it would've been much cooler to let you have an actual scope as a separate item and then you could scope whatever you wanted...including the power fist.

Wholehearted agreement on detachable scope. I think if they really wanted to differentiate it, make the sniper rifle use .50 instead of .308. Sniper rifle's all about power - who's got it and who doesn't. If I want to flaunt the power, I might as well tag someone through three inches of concrete. If I just want to shoot someone from far away, I'm going to be using a bolt action with a scope. Lighter, which means more stable and greater muzzle-velocity. :thumbsup:

what would be really good would be to be able to make your own scope through schematics and then have the ability to mount it to a hunting rifle witch has also been modified in some way, the best thing to do in terms of differentiating from the Sniper rifle would be to give the scope shot less accuracy and less kick by comparison, but i agree scope is a must :), its something i have been missing from the game

Archived