Vegas Bounties and missing meshes

charwo

I have downloaded Vegas Bounties, and though the mod mechanically works, there's a LOT of red object and explanation points floating around that indiacte there are missing textures. I manually downloaded the mod, making sure to put in the textures that came with it, and still the problem persists. I doublechecked the mod's download page and there are no links to these neccessary textures. I would like to play this, so please, can someone tell me what I need to download to make the missing mesh errors go away?

When you set the esm flag via fnvedit or some other tool. If you don't know what it is, you probably didn't do it.

The only other possibilities are improper installation or possibly too many plugins loading.

It's probably one of the most popular mods on the site so I doubt there are actually missing meshes at this point.

Well, then what could i be? I'm not about to start unplugin mods, and besidesk, I have a third as many for New Vegas as I do with Fallout 3, and while my FO3 is glitchy as hell, missing textures have never been a problem from load size or load oder.

• 4 weeks later...