Follower issue :(

cocoawolf

I'm having an issue I just can't seem to fix! I was going through some tutorials about making custom followers and marriable followers... and decided I wanted to make a khajiit. I did all the things, her voice is fine and everything else... But...

My khajiit, when I load her into the game and everything is doing fine, her stripes... her head color... her facial coloration is just completely Gone. That is the ONLY issue, the neck and up, it's all poorly loaded it seems, it reverts most of it back to default. The mods I use are CBBEv3 body, apachii skyhair and Eyes of beauty, does anyone else have the same issue or happen to know of a way to fix this by chance? I've searched the web and can't seem to find anyone with similar issues :(

Go to the object view window, click actors, select (but don't open the next window) your NPC (the khajit you created), then press Ctrl + F4.

The creation kit will ask if you want to export face textures. Click yes.

This fixed my skin tone issues for my created NPCs that had white faces.

It's a bug in the creation kit or something.

Hope that helps.

Go to the object view window, click actors, select (but don't open the next window) your NPC (the khajit you created), then press Ctrl + F4.

The creation kit will ask if you want to export face textures. Click yes.

This fixed my skin tone issues for my created NPCs that had white faces.

It's a bug in the creation kit or something.

Hope that helps.

You just fixed my whole day a million times over, I thought it was to do with just the cat races because they're so different, I can't thankyou enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really appreciate the help on this one it fixed my issue with my created followers having stupidly dark looking faces. :D <3 Another note this fixed my problem then I started having the issue again! But I verified my game cache and everything started working again, hopefully that helps anyone who had the same problem as me. Edited by moldilox