MrEmjeR

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello. My name is Brandon Stephens and I'm a Professor of Practice at the SMU Guildhall. I'll be teaching KCD this Fall for the first time and if it goes well moving forward. I would like to claim 800,000-900,000 and have my students increment their work by 1,000 because each will have several tutorials, two mini projects, and one large project to build. This Fall Semester I have 11 Level Design students so it would be 801,000-811,000 and I'll have the student claim their assigned id's in August and create their forum accounts. I'm sure they'll have plenty of questions and be in need of advice and feedback. Thanks in advance! Looking forward to taking on this new tool. I am having a lot of fun with it!

• 2 weeks later...

Claim
ID:33000
Name: Richterchaos
Mods: To be announced at a later date.

I am a seasoned modder eager to see what I can do with Cryengine. Gamebryo was fun to work with but I have grown very board with modding games based in that engine. I'm looking at you Bethesda. With all the said, I am exited to see how far I can take my mods. Saw the modding community looks dead, hope it gets better.

Edited by RichterChaos

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello guys,

I aleady asked everywhere else so i might aswell here.

Please could anyone help fix this error: NOTICE: function modding.create_sequences() does not exist, skipping create_sequences

This occurs when i try to complete step mentioned in this guide : https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Setting_up_Database

It is supposed to adjust initial value of ids however as you can see in the error it has no effect in pgAdmin and several other people are having same issue.

If anyone could help...god bless you