Beyond endgame SPOILER ALERT!!!

Tex1775

Would love to see open ended game,the only way i know to keep it open ended is don't finish the father quest,but i belive there should be no end to this game ,and when TCS is given out i can see the talented Mod god's out there will make new content., As in extra world content, NYC would be cool to see and explore,in a wasteland setting..but untill then we must hold on, there should be a mutant breeding center i found in game some ghoul's keeping a supermutant in a cell,looks like they were trying to keep him for food, or mabye learn how he became that way don't know yet,but the story path's that FO3 has is vast if any modders whant to make more content...

my thought on this is :

Good ending : "You start the generator and die of radiation" to continou the open-ending i suggest the player wake up in a hospital and need to do a quest to cure their radiation OR they discover they are immune to radiation

Bad ending : "You don't start the generator and die of radiation"

same as above

Coward ending : "You let sentinel

Lyens start the generator and she dies of radiation"

You just walk away and continou questing

Corrupt ending : "You insert the virus,start the generator an die of radiation"

Same as good and bad ending

All these endings were found on this site : it are only four while they say there are around nine to 12

I have edited the title of this post to include a spoiler warning and corrected a typo (originally said beyond engame)

Please be sensitive to the other users on this site regarding end game info. It is forum policy to warn others about potential spoilers in the thread. Especially in a game as new as this. Also do not forget the spoiler function available to you. Thank you to the members who did hide their posts.

Stampede

Archived