ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Remove AI to all enemy except bosses

organicchemistry01

I want to make skyrim special edition an rpg style mob combat.

Increasing enemy numbers via mod seems to be problematic as each enemy has its own complicated AI programming. I am looking for a mod that can remove the AI from enemies and just make them attack the player on sight, that is it, no blocking or what. In effect they become like creeps in DoTa.

Of course only the boss should retain its vanilla AI. This way, performance hit due to AI script will be reduced. Is there a mod that already does this? Is none, can I request from the community?

Regards

I don't think blocking puts that much of a strain on the system. Skyrim is notorious for its AI already being very simplistic -- that's why there are so many mods to improve it. For most enemies it's already doing almost nothing, just a small step away from "attack blindly." Something else might be going on if you're taking that big of a system hit from enemies being able to block once in a while.

yhea, fps drop every time there is an attack either me or them. I suspect its a scripts as my cpu usage exceeds is almost close to the brim of 1 core, it the other 10 cores partially so far (1/2 consumption to 1/8 of cpu core). Do you know of any mod that can tell which mod has high script usage?

This is a good one for skyrim https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?%20 but I am on SE.