Arsenal Expansion

TehProfileth

Dragonov - you mean SVD, Dragonov is a constructor surname, spelled like Dragoonov (same way as word "books")

Galil is replicated AK and both are descendants of Stg44. Maybe we'll make Ak-47, Ak-74 and shortened AKS-74U (for urban gunfights)

Dragonov - you mean SVD, Dragonov is a constructor surname, spelled like Dragoonov (same way as word "books")

Galil is replicated AK and both are descendants of Stg44. Maybe we'll make Ak-47, Ak-74 and shortened AKS-74U (for urban gunfights)

To be fair, the Kalashnikov was designed largely off of principals learned with the SVT-38 and SVT-40, much like the SKS. He didn't even see an MP43/MP44/Stg44 until his AK was almost completely designed.

Its a common misunderstanding, but if you laid the internal parts of an Stg44, SVT-40 and AK side-by-side, the SVT-40 and AK parts clearly show much similar lineage in comparison to the Stg44's.

the jackhammer may not be in production but we can keep the legend alive...

http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/jackhammer.jpg

otherwise the advanced AA-12 the USAS 12

http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/usas-12.jpg

FO3 should also be animation friendly with the USAS 12, i think... *i hope*

You know what would be cool to see, an increase in realism for guns, like smoke, ejecting shell ( they are in there but they do not always work correctly) and increase in kick, nicer sounds (yes there are individual mods, but I want a pack that includes these) and better bullets in V.A.T.S because my pistol looks just like my sniper bullet an what is with the shotgun, has anyone ever seen a real shotgun? They shoot out a slug bull of pellets that can be manually adjusted to more or less accurate, not 8 bullets randomly. It should look like this Skeet Shooting in Slow motion can see how the pellets move.

You know what would be cool to see, an increase in realism for guns, like smoke, ejecting shell ( they are in there but they do not always work correctly) and increase in kick, nicer sounds (yes there are individual mods, but I want a pack that includes these) and better bullets in V.A.T.S because my pistol looks just like my sniper bullet an what is with the shotgun, has anyone ever seen a real shotgun? They shoot out a slug bull of pellets that can be manually adjusted to more or less accurate, not 8 bullets randomly. It should look like this Skeet Shooting in Slow motion can see how the pellets move.

Actually, flechette ammunition would work much like the shotgun ammo in Vanilla FO3, but you're right, it should be buck-shot or a single solid slug.

If we're on a realism kick, I'd like to point out that a boxing glove is designed to *lessen* point of impact damage, not increase it. Unless you take a page from the Greeks and cover them with broken glass and scrap metal. That'd be sweet.

Archived