scorpsch - Formal warning issued

Zaldir

scorpsch has received a formal warning. This user has now received 1 formal warnings. The warning was given for the following reason:

Bashing mods; calling them garbage, hideous, and bad.

Just want to say this mod is GARBAGE, HIDEOUS, and just down right BAD, once it's installed this is how your mod works lol

Seeing how my post was taken off, I don't know why, when I say your GARBAGE patch has stuffed my vanilla start even when I have got rid of this useless patch, why tell you it's working great when it's not, I mean why lie. I still have all the characters that are suppose to be in the carts, standing outside looking at me even I am but the voicing seems to continue like nothings wrong when clearly it's TERRIBLY WRONG. So thanks for the garbage problems I now have to find out how to get rid of your coding that remains in the game because your PATCH WAS JUST PLAIN BAD FULL STOP.

lol it fixed NOTHING it made it worst, when I start the game all people in the cart are outside and it's not even moving, I mean mods are suppose to work, not completely stuff up the game more, please check your mod to actually see if it works, because currently it's GARBAGE

Reference

This warning was issued for what took place here, here, here

Important links:

Our terms of service