The Walking Dead RP

Macman253

Actually, you know what? I don't think I'm gonna remain in this one. Although I like the show, the company here is a little... lacking. Enjoy what you have. It probably won't last. I say this from experience.

Nintii, this is primarily because of you that I leave. Reason being, you control other people's characters in your posts, and tell me what I can and cannot think about your posts. Not happening. I leave whilst I still have control over my anger issues. Good evening.

Well to each his own I reckon ... and btw, the only character I control is my own ...

1) the usage of the plural "characters" when I have only dealt with "one" other character - Alexia...

2) and "posts" when I've posted only once so far after my initial opening, tells me that you don't read.

Balduranthology, this is primarily because of you that I leave. Reason being, you try to control other people in your posts and

private Pm's with an attitude of excessive superior knowledge and experience ... by telling them what they can and cannot do or think.

Not happening. I leave because I have control over my anger issues. Good morning.

Well to each his own I reckon ... and btw, the only character I control is my own ...

1) the usage of the plural "characters" when I have only dealt with "one" other character - Alexia...

2) and "posts" when I've posted only once so far after my initial opening, tells me that you don't read.

Balduranthology, this is primarily because of you that I leave. Reason being, you try to control other people in your posts and

private Pm's with an attitude of excessive superior knowledge and experience ... by telling them what they can and cannot do or think.

Not happening. I leave because I have control over my anger issues. Good morning.

Wait... Now that he's gone why are you still leaving? You said your main reason for leaving this RP was Balduranthology, but he left. You don't need to leave. Myhtic is still here, so are myself, Macman and a Flips. Edited by AGhostdogg10

Well, this is a charming thing to wake up to on a monday morning.

If Baldur was the reason you're leaving, why leave? He's gone, far as I can tell.

As for you, Baldur, like what was said already, you could always have a character come and chill with Curtis and crew. By chill, I of course mean embark on an action-packed evacuation of school children amidst a horde of walkers that Excalibat is about to go to town on.

No need to quit when there are easy solutions to all dem problems. Heck, there wasn't even any need to kill off your character. If you really do want to, there's always an explanation for it. If not, there's always walkers to have her killed by. Just suggestions, of course, but to me, just randomly jumping out a window is a bit..undramatic.

Edited by Flipout6

well.. since Nintii used me as an excuse to leave even after I left the RP, I might as well return. Ignore Melody being near where she was, now she's over near Flipout's character. I might as well return, not gonna let this RP die due to stupidity. The veteran that is me is back. (Yes, I am full of myself, what of it? :P)

well.. since Nintii used me as an excuse to leave even after I left the RP, I might as well return. Ignore Melody being near where she was, now she's over near Flipout's character. I might as well return, not gonna let this RP die due to stupidity. The veteran that is me is back. (Yes, I am full of myself, what of it? :P)

Just a bit Baldur. :P Keeping an eye on this one. Try not to let the drama reach such high levels, please.

Just a bit Baldur. :P Keeping an eye on this one. Try not to let the drama reach such high levels, please.

It`s Bryce. We have spoken before? Anyway, of course. I wasn't intending this to turn to drama, all I had wanted was for the posts to be shorter, more direct, and reminded her not to control what other characters do. I didn't anticipate all this.. thisness. However, I will endeavor to control myself as best as possible.

Oh, that has completely ruined my day. I'll assume, after Bryce tells me that he hasn't had any recent conflicts in the other RPs he's in, that it was due to recent events here.

On that note, Bryce has closed his account. Ridiculous, all of this bull.

Edited by Flipout6

Don't blame yourself or anyone else here, Baldur/Bryce was fully aware of what would happen to him if he was involved in any negative contact/interaction in this section after the last time staff had to intervene. I expressly told him what would happen myself, so he knew how he should behave - he was on his last warning as it was.

Best you can do is move on without, or rewrite his characters out of any scene they were in.