Better bodies for both - male and female

Mavrosh

Unfortunately I have no idea about creating meshes, I would do it by myself then. But it would be cool if both genders would NOT have this horrible underwear. I do not need them all nude (would be fun though... :whistling: ) they can keep their panties on, but something like HGEC or Roberts male would be cool. Perhaps with the option if they wear undies or not, I have no idea, if this is possible.

That was sarcasm, right?

I pray.

So do I... So do I...

Unfortuneately it is almost impossible to sense sarcasm over the Internet... Unless of course [sarcasm]you are REALLY good at EMPHASISING your words in text! [/sarcasm] :P

Hmmm... A better body model for the females especially would be nice... once again, Bethesda has used the Male skeleton for the Female model... Oh! That's right! Because it's the same engine! >_<

The mesh they used doesn't have anything to do with the engine.lol When i find a topic that i don't have any interest in i pass it up.

Sarcasm: the last refuge of modest and chaste-souled people when the privacy of their soul is coarsely and intrusively invaded.

Archived