Enhanced Camera Third Person Animations in 1st Person overview

mshane951

Hello, to begin with many of us use the enhanced camera for its general functionality, what the vanilla setting in the ini does is what I mean by that. This being the simple lower half with 1st person animations aka the 1st person labeled .kifs in the meshes folder. I would assume that a good chunk of us don't even bother with the .ini however if you do you can use the .male or third person animations in 1st person, opening to many new first person animations and a new style of gameplay. These animations also flow way better if you were to download and look at the compressed group of screenshots I have taken. So I am a devotee towards third person animations in 1st the two lines you see on the screenshot from the .ini are usually set to 0 and 1 respectively. There, they are set to 1 and 0 which completely changes the way gameplay is function.

Link to Screenshot of Animations: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2l8gnjlx91ib1ws/aiming%20animations.zip?dl=0

The whole point of this topic was to describe the rather unknown and interesting aiming with third person arms and iron-sights. Obviously the game was not meant to be this way so it has some weird parts to it and fake iron-sights must be enabled. So from the dropbox link above, just copy and paste it into a new tab, is aiming animations in 1st person shown from Modern Pistol Animations from Fallout 3 which can easily be ported and Asurah's Animation pack which is for the two handed weapons.

This makes me wonder, the pistol animations line up realistically and perfectly with the gun clearly being visible and possible to aim through in real life with that current stance. However, the rifle animations you can barely see the gun making it seem that the gun is too far to the right. This appears to be evident if you look clearly in third person the gun does not line up with your eyes. I consider this issue since this feature is rather interesting and fun to play with, opening up new gameplay opportunities. So I care to see if there is such a two handed animation mod for third person that i can use in 1st that actually lines up with my eyes. Rather than me aimlessly shooting without looking through the sights.

Thanks for reading, I wonder what you all think.

-Mshane951