Zombaut dream

bkt0

I would know if it's possible to remove every enemy except one from the game, and if the last standing should replace the missing.

My purpose is to have only bandits and ghoul as enemy, cause i don't like too much all the others mutated creatures (don't blame me as a fallout heretic, that was my dream even when i was playing the isometric's two). I dunno if it's an easy change or a gamebraker one, just want an advice from you :thumbsup:

Anyway i apologize if my english is not enough "understable" (i hope that's right :biggrin: ) :unsure:

Might be interesting if someone can come up with a Zombie (Feral Ghouls) Onslaught by spawning several groups all over the game world and when combined with alternative start, to survive gets even harder.

EDIT: Would be very very interesting if Zombies can zombify other npcs by killing them. They'd all have to be edited so they are more likely to wander into a settlement and infect them.

i was wondering how much difficoult it could be starting from zero (i've modded only crysis and i never tried without an editor), but i'm really hoping someone more experienced them me take an inspiration from those ideas. By the way, zombify it's a great idea, it could really tranform my mindless original concept to something really...something i would pray to see; but, as far as i know, and i mean nothing more than the ignorant logic, something like:

human dead-> by player -> normal corpse

-> by any enemies (who are supposed to be only feral ghouls) -> corpse replaced with a feral ghoul corpse

EDIT(then how to make them rise and fight is something else, maybe is better if the corpse disappear after a while and a feral ghoul spawn in the same place, solving the rising animation problem)\EDIT

could work, but i need to spend some time getting tutorial trough the web to understand the basics.

Zombie fan modders, i'm waiting for you :D

anyway, if no one is interested about the pratical creation, just let me know how "achievable" is that mod.

Well taking experience in oblivion modding, npcs can be set to work when you aren't in the area, or only when you are in the area.

How it can work is by:

- Creating 2 zombie classes, The Inflictor, and The Inflicted.

- The Inflictor will come in small numbers, have better stats and resistance, and will continue to work even when the player isn't in the area.

- The Inflicted are npcs killed by the Inflictor, which means they won't do any action until a player enters their area.

The only problem is:

- Will the Inflictor invade a town (megaton) but since your not there, will the allied npc respond to them (attacking them)? Will the zombie end up killing all the npc there without a problem?

another problem is: will "the inflictor" break into megaton or other cities that are closed by door?

Or have we to wait for an open city mod like it was on oblivion?

P.S. btw i can't find any fallout 3 modding tutorial... can you address me something or i have to look for the oblivion ones cause they use the same engine?

EDIT: i was missing the oblivion zombie mod (28 Days and a Bit 2) and it fit perfectly with my "dream"... just turn it on fallout!!

Archived