Fighting Arena "BeyondThunderdome"

xbeanerx

I would like to Request a Fighting Arena maybe a round Steel cage were u go fight raiders,Ghouls,Mutants and the Local Hero when u kick his ass u become the Local champ and every one in town greets u.

I would also like to gamble and place bets on other fights going on between raiders and ghouls and u get diffrent kinds of matches like 1 on1 fights maybe 5 on 1 or 2 on 2or 6 on 1 Super Mutant and u place your bet on the raiders or Ghouls team Or u Join the fight and Bet money on your self.

Maybe some Knifes Only fights or Fist Only or Sword or guns Duals.

Please let me know what u guys think?

Please add more to this Idea if u got some Suggestions.

And the local Arena Champion asks you too find out the fate of his father, but you learn that, unbeknownst to him, his father was in fact a mutant who raped his mother which explains why his skin has a slight green tinge. He is ashamed to learn this and offers to allow you to kill him in the Arena in the final match. You oblige with a VATS headshot.

And the local Arena Champion asks you too find out the fate of his father, but you learn that, unbeknownst to him, his father was in fact a mutant who raped his mother which explains why his skin has a slight green tinge. He is ashamed to learn this and offers to allow you to kill him in the Arena in the final match. You oblige with a VATS headshot.

LOL

How about you buy a angel house and u become a pimp and u make cash when your sluts give BJs and u get a mission on recruting whores to work for u.

good idea! the humans in 200 years (if we are all still alive) are that low levelled...

The Fallout series owes much to the Mad Max trilogy from Max's outfit in the first game to Dogmeat in this one. Borrowing the cage fight from Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome and putting it into this game doesn't sound too far off. As far as fitting in with the concept of post-apocalyptic "civilization," we already have Raiders hanging corpses from meat hooks and chains, signs of torture and cannibalism, why not a very rough and tumble town where criminals have to fight it out or disputes are settled ala "might makes right?"

• 3 weeks later...

Make the final fight against a super mutant that says the sounds from the one year old baby, and strap a cussing midget on it's back. Oh and the arena announcer should be a black woman with white hair and ridiculously huge ear-rings. And she needs to have a short, fat and bald assistant who seems retarded, but you're never quite sure. Also, make tribal style clothes for all the kids in Little Lamplight. And all the raider outfits NEED MOAR FEATHER PLUMES.

Sing it with me!

"We don't need another heeeeeeero..."

Archived